Khairi Consult SDN BHD (KCSB) is an engineering consulting and management services company. Incorporated since 1994 in Malaysia; a multi-disciplinary international organization with the Headquarter in Malaysia and branches in Europe and Africa. KCSB is the fastest growing consulting Engineering firm in Malaysia in Railway line projects, Civil, Structural & Geotechnical, Mechanical & Electrical, Environmental etc. we are QMS (ISO 90001:2000) compliant. We are a professional member of Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M) within her organization, we have a team of dedicated personnel at management and executive levels who possess vast experience in their respective fields of engineering. KCSB policy is to be proactive in her approach towards continuous improvement in the engineering capabilities. Khairi Consult SDN BHD is a Technical partner to Jamub Global services limited who is duly registered under the company and allied matter of Nigeria to provide similar services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
KCSB Provides professional engineering designs, work supervision services relating to road and railway line projects.
Services rendered to the client are as follows:
- Engineering design, Vetting and Supervision of railway track projects
- Preliminary Planning, Feasibility Study, Investigations & Reports
- Assessment and Rehabilitation of railway tracks
- Contract management
- Turn-Key operations and Value Engineering
- Project Management
- QA/QC and Construction Supervision
- Environmental Management Plan
- Technical assistance and training.
In KCSB, we have within our organization, a team of over 400 dedicated professionals at management and executive levels who possess vast experience in their respective fields of engineering. Our policy is to be proactive in our approach towards continuous improvement in the engineering capabilities.
Currently we are one of the fastest growing Engineering Consulting firm with a clear vision towards achieving the goals of becoming one of the leading firms in Malaysia. The Principal, Directors and Engineers of KCSB have a wide experience in their respective engineering discipline. The detailed background information and experiences are enclosed.
KCSB has performed Designs and Work supervision for key national projects in Europe and Africa
KCSB master plan for development of Malaysia new federal administrative city of Putrajaya will be replicated in Nigeria cities towards a better transportation network for economic growth. This plan includes
1. Work supervision of Port Harcourt- Maiduguri Railway with branch lines to Bonny deep seaport and Port Harcourt Industrial Park-1,678KMS.
Design and Work Supervision: Transport sector (Railway infrastructure)
· Engineering design and work supervision of Electrified Double Track Railway line Project (759km long) from Ipoh to Padang Besar; Packaga N6: Parit Buntar to Padang Rengas: V- Contract Value: RM210 Million (USD 52Million)
· Engineering Detailed Designed Consultancy Services (Elevated South 3) for Mass Rapid Transit Laluan 2: Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya (SSP) Railway line Project (52.25km)-long- It has 36 stations including 25 elevated stations and 11 underground stations. The elevated section is 38.75km-long, while the underground section is 13.5km-long. Contract Value: RM3.0 billion (USD 742Million)
Detailed Design and Work supervision of Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Lembah Kelang-Jajaran Sungai Bulah-Kajang Section 5 Plaza phoenix to Bandar Tun Hussein (Railway line project) Contract Value RM3.0 billion (USD 742 million) The Project involved the construction of a 51-km mass rapid transit line
connecting Sg Buloh to Kajang. The SBK Line passed through the KL city centre and integrated with the existing KTM Komuter, Ampang LRT Line and Kelana Jaya LRT Line. About 9.5 km of the SBK Line is underground while 41.5 km is elevated. The SBK Line will have 35 stations and 2 Depots.
· Supervising Consultancy Services for Rapid Transit System Link (RTS LINK) Project Johor Bahru – Singapore: Projek Rapid Transit System Link (RTS LINK) Antara Johor Bahiru Dan Singapura. railway shuttle link approximately 4km length with two stations, one in Bukit Chagar, Johor Bahru, Malaysia and one in Woodlands, Singapore. The link will be a modern Light Rail Transit (LRT). Contract Value RM29 Million (USD 7 million)
· 2nd Dhaka - Chittagong National Highway, Bangladesh- Construction cost = USD1.5 billion.
· Privatization of the Zenica - Sarajevo Highway (Package 3), Bosnia & Herzegovina Construction cost = USD400millions
· Design of the Ulaveo Industrial Centre, Kokopa, Papua New Guinea -Project Cost: USD15.4 million
· Upgrading of Malaysian Student Halls in Melbourne, Australia -Project Cost: USD15.4 million
· Appointment as consultant for the Rehabilitation of Misau Bulkachuwa- Undubo Road in Bauchi State (85km)- Nigeria
· Engineering Detailed Design and work supervision of Dualization of Jamaare Road and Rehabilitation of Sule Katagum Road Azare in Bauchi State (174km)- Nigeria
· Appointment as consultant for design and work supervision of construction of Kamfanin Kutare Shango- Balankanawa- Gunura Soro Roads (Phase 1) in Bauchi State (128km)- Nigeria
Major Completed Projects
· Interchanges at Telok Gong Road and Pendamaran Road, Westport, Klang, Selangor. -Project CostRM 78 million (USD 20 million)
· Construction of Road Connecting West Port to South Port and Construction of Four (4) Elevated Interchange at Port Klang, Selangor- RM 306 million (USD 76 million).
· Uupgrading of Federal Route 54 Sg. Buloh, Selangor- Project Cost RM 129 million (USD 32 million)
· Design and Supervision for Gebeng Bypass, Kuantan, Pahang- Project Cost RM 120 million (USD 30 million)
· Upgrading of Federal Route 1 From Gemas to Ayer Hitam, Johor -Project Cost RM 215 million (USD 53 million)
· Construction Elevated Interchange at Tun Razak Road/ Cheras Road/ Chan Sow Lin Road, Kuala Lumpur RM 55 million (USD 14 million)
· Upgrading of Jalan Segambut From KTM Bridge To Jalan Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. (Seksyen A – From Underpass Jalan Kuching To SPPK Junction Segambut, Kuala Lumpur) Project cost RM 43 million (USD 11 million)
· Interchange at Pudu Road / Imbi Road / Hang Tuah Road Intersection, Kuala Lumpur - Project cost: RM 450 million (USD 100 Million)
· Interchanges at Telok Gong Road and Pendamaran Road, Westport, Klang, Selangor.Project Cost RM 500 million (USD 124 million) e.t.c.